Provide technical solution for industry and community based on tauhidic paradigm.
UTHM as a Global Technopreneur University 2030 (#GTU2030).
With Wisdom, We Explore.
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia is committed to offer high quality academic programmes grounded in Engineering, Science and Technology to meet the needs of its stakeholders through an outstanding quality management system in line with the ISO 9001: 2015.
FKEE Quality Objectives
FKEE staff is committed to carrying out their responsibilities to ensure that the quality objectives of the current year are achieved, monitored and reviewed in tandem with the vision and mission of the University.
- To ensure that students enrollment exceeds the 90% target
- To ensure that international students enrollment exceeds 6% of the total current enrollment.
- To ensure that new research grants exceed RM1.9 million per year.
- To ensure that the university H-Index (SCOPUS) increases by 1 index value each year.
- To ensure that Graduate Employability after 6 months of graduation exceeds 80%.
- To ensure that any complaints related to the teaching and learning system or equipment are resolved within a period of not more than 6 months.